Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

[28 Videos Tutorial] How to make money and get selling on Ebay

This course is no hype, just basic information on how to make money instantly and simply on eBay. After watching these videos, you will be able to make money on eBay IMMEDIATELY.  There’s no need for you to learn HTML, how to do joint ventures, how to do article marketing, how to research a niche, and no need to spend many hours getting an internet business up and running.




This is some comments to talk about Ebay Tutorial:
- "Let me tell you that you created a great Video Tutorials. I know for fact that 70% of my clients are newbies and doesn't have any clue on how to setup their own website, domain or any other basic tasks that every internet marketer needs to know.Now I can refer them to this video tutorials and I know they can learn everything from the start to set their own businesses.I'm very comfortable recommending your video tutorials to any of my clients." 
- "Was comprehensive as it gets and yet simple enough for a complete newbie. I must admit that your Internet Marketing Basics video series is a fantastic resource. You really have covered everything from A-Z. A true step-by-step tutorial that can have ANYONE building an online business from the ground up in record time. Nice work!" 
- "I’ve read tons of Ebooks about how to start your own Internet Business, but I have never seen anything like this.This is a full proven step-by-step system on how to get your business off the ground for newbies like myself. After, going thru the videos all I could say is what a brilliant idea. It’s like having a FAQ video right in front of you.You are practically taken by the hand and given a blueprint on everything you need to do to get yourself started. All I could say is thank you for making such a wonderful product, because you have truly outdone yourself." 
Synthesis of 28 video titles:
  1. How To Register On eBay
  2. How To Register For A Paypal Account
  3. How To Use The "My eBay" Page
  4. How To Link Your Paypal Account To Your eBay Account
  5. eBay Listing Fees
  6. What NOT To Sell On eBay
  7. 3 Ways To Get Free Help In Your eBay Business
  8. The Importance Of Your eBay Feedback And Reputation
  9. What Is An Auction Style Listing And When You Should Use It
  10. What Is A Fixed Price Listing And When You Should Use It
  11. The Different Types Of Multiple Item Listings
  12. eBay Classified Ads
  13. What Is A Reserve Price
  14. How To Search For Items To Buy On eBay
  15. Watch Me Buy On eBay And Pay Through Paypal
  16. How To Leave Feedback For The Seller
  17. Why You Should Have Multiple eBay Accounts
  18. What I Do Before I List On eBay
  19. Watch Me List An Auction On eBay - Part 1
  20. Watch Me List An Auction On eBay - Part 2
  21. Watch Me List An Auction On eBay - Part 3
  22. Watch Me List An Auction On eBay - Part 4
  23. Watch Me List An Auction On eBay - Part 5
  24. Post Sale Analysis
  25. Watch Me Send An Invoice To A Customer
  26. The Shipping Process
  27. Watch Me Leave Feedback For A Buyer
  28. Watch Me Notify My Customer Of Product Shipment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét